Analgesics, or painkillers, are wont to cut back and treat aches and pains. Internal and external analgesics are wont to combat pain ensuing from inflammation, cancer treatments, physiological injury, neuropathic conditions, surgeries, wounds, and phantom aches. the foremost outstanding therapeutic categories of analgesics are local anaesthesia, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), and opioids. The growing incidence of cancer worldwide and also the rise in chronic diseases are primarily liable for the consistent growth of the world analgesics market.
The Analgesics Market is expected to exceed at a CAGR of 5% in the given forecast period.
FYI, You will get latest updated report as per the COVID-19 Impact on this industry. Our updated reports will now feature detailed analysis that will help you make critical decisions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/analgesics-market-report
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Bayer AG, Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Pfizer Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser (RB), Endo Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly and Company, and Sanofi S.A. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Analgesics Market is segmented on the lines of its drug class, pain type end users and regional. Basis of drug class is segmented into opioids, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), local anaesthetics and acetaminophen. Based on pain type it covers surgical pain, cancer pain, neuropathic pain and other types of pain. By distribution channel, is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, drug stores, clinics and others. The Analgesics Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Analgesics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Analgesics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Analgesics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Analgesics Market are as follows:
- Ageing population
- Increasing incidences of cardiovascular disease (CVD), cancer, & arthritis
- Rising investments in R&D
The Analgesics Market has been segmented as below:
The Analgesics Market is segmented on the lines of Drug Class, Pain Type, Distribution channel and Regional Analysis.
By Drug Class this market is segmented on the basis of Opioids, Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), Local anaesthetics and Acetaminophen. By Pain Type this market is segmented on the basis of Surgical pain, Cancer pain, Neuropathic pain and Others. By Distribution channel this market is segmented on the basis of Hospital pharmacies, Retail pharmacies, Drug stores, Clinics and Others. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Analgesics Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Analgesics Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/analgesics-market-report
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Analgesics Market Analysis, By Drug Class
- Analgesics Market Analysis, By Pain Type
- Analgesics Market Analysis, By Distribution Channel
- Analgesics Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.1 Bayer AG
10.2 Eli Lilly and Company
10.3 Pfizer Inc.
10.4 Johnson & Johnson
10.5 Novartis AG
10.6 GlaxoSmithKline PLC
10.7 Endo Pharmaceuticals
10.8 Bristol-Myers Squibb
10.9 Reckitt Benckiser (RB)
10.10 Sanofi S.A.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States