The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Cella Energy, Concorde Battery Corporation, Enersys, Eaglepicher, GS Yuasa, Kokam, Marvel Aero International, Marathonnorco Aerospace, Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics, Saft, Sichuan Changhong Battery and Teledyne Battery Products. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Aircraft Battery Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/aircraft-battery-market
A battery is a device containing single or multiple cells that convert chemical energy into electrical energy. an aircraft contains a main battery and auxiliary power unit (APU) battery. the most battery activates the aircraft even before the aircraft engine has started. Main batteries also are used in refuelling the plane. the main battery provides backup power to the aircraft just in case of emergency power failure. aircraft batteries help to power the electrical system in an aircraft. when the APU or engine starts, they drive the aircraft generator that power the aircraft’s electrical system and conjointly recharges the aircraft batteries. APU conjointly acts as redundancies just in case of emergency power failure. lithium ion batteries are employed in main and APU batteries. These batteries are fabricated from eight cells that produce ~32-V DC. lithium ion batteries contain redundancies that help the aircraft to fly even in case of battery fault.
The Aircraft Battery Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 800 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 7% in the given forecast period.
The Aircraft Battery Market is segmented on the lines of its offering, application, aircraft type, end user, aircraft technology, power density and regional. Based on offering is segmented into product and service. Based on application is segmented into Propulsion, Auxiliary Power Unit (APU), Emergency and Others. Based on aircraft type is segmented into civil aviation, military aviation and UAV. Based on end user type is segmented into OEM and aftermarket. Based on aircraft technology type is segmented into Traditional Aircraft, More Electric Aircraft, Hybrid Aircraft and Electric Aircraft. Based on power density type is segmented into Less Than 300 Wh/Kg and More Than 300 Wh/Kg. The Aircraft Battery Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Aircraft Battery Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The Aircraft Battery Market has been Segmented as below:
The Aircraft Battery Market is segmented on the Basis of Application Type, Offering Type, Aircraft Technology, Aircraft Type, End User Type, Power Density and Regional Type. By Application Type is segmented on the Basis of Propulsion, Auxiliary Power Unit (APU), Emergency and Others. By Offering Type is segmented on the Basis of Product and Service.
By Aircraft Technology is segmented on the Basis of Traditional Aircraft, More Electric Aircraft, Hybrid Aircraft and Electric Aircraft. By Aircraft Type is segmented on the Basis of Civil Aviation, Military Aviation and UAV. By End User Type is segmented on the Basis of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Aftermarket. By Power Density Type is segmented on the Basis of Less Than 300 Wh/Kg and More Than 300 Wh/Kg. By Regional Type this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Aircraft Battery Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Aircraft Battery Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Aircraft Battery Market are as follows:
- Increasing Adoption of More Electric Aircraft Technology in Commercial Aircraft
- Increase in the Number of Aircraft Deliveries
- Increasing Adoption of UAVs in Commercial and Civil Applications
The major opportunities factor of Aircraft Battery Market are as follows:
- Need for Advanced Battery Solutions for Non-Traditional Aircraft
- Adoption of Fuel Cells to Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Need for Better Battery Management Systems
The major challenges factor of Aircraft Battery Market are as follows:
- Operational Challenges Associated with Lithium-Based Aircraft Battery
Request sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/aircraft-battery-market
Table of Contents:
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Aircraft Battery Market Analysis, By Offering
- Aircraft Battery Market Analysis, By Application
- Aircraft Battery Market Analysis, By Aircraft Technology
- Aircraft Battery Market Analysis, By Aircraft Type
- Aircraft Battery Market Analysis, By End User
- Aircraft Battery Market Analysis, By Power Density
- Aircraft Battery Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
13.1 Cella Energy
13.2 Concorde Battery Corporation
13.5 GS Yuasa
13.7 Marvel Aero International
13.8 Marathonnorco Aerospace
13.9 Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics
13.11 Sichuan Changhong Battery
13.12 Teledyne Battery Products
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States