A propellant is one type of gas in which it is positioned under pressure in aerosol container and once it is released from the nozzle it sprays out the contents. It is chemical used for creation of pressurized energy and gas to produce movement of a liquid inside an object. Propellants are mainly in two types such as liquefied gas propellants and compressed gas propellants. Ethers, hydrocarbons and fluorocarbons are the examples of liquefied gas and nitrous oxide, carbon dioxide and nitrous oxide are example of compressed gas. Strict environmental policy restrict the use of CFCs have increased the demand for aerosol propellants.
The aerosol propellants market is segmented on the lines of its product segment, application and regional. Based on product segmentation the aerosol propellants market covers nitrous oxide and carbon dioxide, dimethyl ether (DME) and methyl ethyl ether and Hydrocarbons such as propane, isobutane and n-butane.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Aerosol propellants with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The aerosol propellants market is expected to exceed more than US$ 24 Billion by 2023; Growing at a CAGR of more than 5% in the given forecast period.
You can browse full report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/aerosol-propellants-market-report
The Aerosol propellants Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Segment Analysis
Nitrous oxide and carbon dioxide
Dimethyl ether (DME) and methyl ethyl ether
Hydrocarbons (propane, isobutane and n-butane)
By Application Analysis
Paints and Coatings
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all aerosol propellants market globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of aerosol propellants data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/aerosol-propellants-market-report
The major driving factors of aerosol propellants market are as follows:
Increase in consumption of aerosol propellants in paints and coatings, medical applications and household applications.
Increase of aerosol market globally.
The restraining factors of aerosol propellants market are as follows:
Different health hazard and environment risk related with propellants used in aerosol.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for aerosol propellants and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for aerosol propellants.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.