The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Eastman, Celanese, Merck Kgaa, Sumitomo Chemical, Showa Denko, Ashok Alco – Chem, Jubilant Life Sciences, LCY Chemical, Lonza, Sekab, Amadis Chemical, China National Petroleum Corporation, Chempure, Eurochem and Finetech Industry. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browser Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/acetaldehyde-market
The Acetaldehyde Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 6.5% in the given forecast period.
Acetaldehyde, a compound, is one of the foremost vital aldehydes produced and consumed globally for various industrial applications. acetaldehyde occurs naturally and is also created on a large scale commercially in numerous parts of the world. Natural sources of the compound embody bread, coffee, fruits, and plants. acetaldehyde is primarily used in the production of chemical compounds like peracetic acid, pentaerythritol, acetate esters, acetic acid, acetic anhydride, 1,3-butylene glycol, and pyridine. The marketplace for acetaldehyde is primarily expected to be driven by the downstream markets that use the compound as a key raw material. In terms of region, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the key marketplace for acetaldehyde during the forecast period. However, the global marketplace for acetaldehyde is estimated to expand at a sluggish rate, as most downstream productsare projected to be manufactured with better raw material sources like methanol.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Acetaldehyde Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Acetaldehyde Market has been segmented as below:
The Acetaldehyde Market is segmented on the Basis of Process Type, Derivative Type, Application Type and Regional Analysis. By Process Type is segmented on the basis of Oxidation of Ethylene (Hoechst-Wacker Process), One-Stage Process, Two-Stage Process, Oxidation of Ethanol, Dehydrogenation of Ethanol, Others, Hydration of Acetylene and Hydroformylation of Methanol.
By Derivative Type is segmented on the basis of Pyridine & Pyridine Bases, Pentaerythritol, Acetic Acid, Ethyl Acetate, Others, Butylene Glycol, Chloral and Peracetic Acid. By Application Type is segmented on the basis of Chemicals, Plastics & Synthetic Rubber, Food & Beverage, Paints & Coatings, Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics, Paper & Pulp, Water Treatment and Others. By Regional Analysis is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Acetaldehyde Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Acetaldehyde Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Acetaldehyde Market are as follows:
- Increasing Demand from Food & Beverage, Paper & Pulp, Pharmaceutical, and Water Treatment Applications
- Increasing Use of Acetaldehyde in Derivatives Such as Pyridines and Pentaerythritol
The major restraining factors of Acetaldehyde Market are as follows:
- Phasing Out of Acetic Acid Production from Acetaldehyde
The major challenges factor of Acetaldehyde Market are as follows:
- Environmental and Health Hazards of Acetaldehyde
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/acetaldehyde-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Industry Trends
- Premium Insights
- Acetaldehyde Market Analysis, By Process
- Acetaldehyde Market Analysis, By Derivative
- Acetaldehyde Market Analysis, By Application
- Acetaldehyde Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
11.2 New Product Launches
11.4 Agreements, Partnerships, And Collaborations
- Company Profiles
12.3 Merck Kgaa
12.4 Sumitomo Chemical
12.5 Showa Denko
12.6 Ashok Alco – Chem
12.7 Jubilant Life Sciences
12.8 LCY Chemical
12.11 Amadis Chemical
12.12 China National Petroleum Corporation
12.15 Finetech Industry
Other Chemical and Materials Related Research Report
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States