Global Polypropylene Foams market is valued approximately at USD 1.07 Billion in 2018 and is anticipated to grow with a growth rate of more than 5.72% over the forecast period 2019-2026. Polypropylene Foams are also known as polypropene that is an engineering plastic material containing advanced chemical and physical properties such as structure strength, energy absorption, thermal insulation and acoustical properties. Polypropylene Foams have wide range of application in textiles, laboratory equipment and automotive components.
The growing concern towards environmental sustainability and cost benefits associated with recycling properties of polypropylene is driving the growth of market over the forecast years. Whereas, enhanced physical property such as quality, lightweight nature and excellent energy absorption property is a lucrative opportunity for the growth of polypropylene in the end-use industries such as automobile and food & beverages. The polypropylene foams have good low temperature impact, low density, good thermal insulation and efficient heat resistance that made it impressively usable for the food and beverage and packaging industries. Hence, rising growth in food and beverage industries accelerate the growth of market. For instance: As per Inhouse research, the revenue in global food and beverage industry is expected to grow up to USD 76,082 million till 2020 and projected to grow with annual growth rate of 8.4% from 2020-2024. However, strict government regulations and rising environmental concerns related to polypropylene hamper the growth of market over the forecast years.
Request Free Sample Report at https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=bw282
Highlights from the report:
• The report provides an analysis of the product range of the polypropylene foams market
• Details regarding price trends and production volume are offered in the report.
• The report also mentions market share collected by each product in the polypropylene foams market, along with the production growth.
• The research report also involves industry concentration rate with reference to the raw materials.
• Appropriate price and sales in the polypropylene foams market along with the foreseeable growth trends for the polypropylene foams market is mentioned in the report.
• Distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
• Information related to the market share gained by each application, along with data of product consumption and estimated growth rate to be registered by each application is inculcated in the report.
• Manufacturing cost along with details of the labor costs is mentioned in the report.
• The study provides a thorough evaluation of the marketing strategy portfolio consisting several marketing channels that manufacturers implement to endorse their products.
• The report also offers data regarding the market position and marketing channel development trends. As per market position, the report also points on branding, pricing strategies, and target clientele.
Some major parameters were considered to forecast the current estimates of the Market:
• Market driving trends
• Predicted opportunities
• Challenges and restraints to be faced
• Technological developments
• Other developments, e.g. Infrastructural
• Consumer preferences
• Government regulations
• Consumer spending dynamics and trends
The research methodology adopted to analyze the market growth and related dynamics cover collection of raw data from credible data sources in both quantitative and qualitative form. The data collected is from paid sources and government organizations to evaluate the market size on the basis of various segments. Market engineering consist of both ‘bottom-up’ and ‘top-down’ approaches along with data triangulation models to derive the market forecast data over the forecast period.
The competitive analysis of leading market players is another notable feature of the polypropylene foams market report; it identifies direct or indirect competitors in the market. The report offers company profile of market players alongside product picture and it’s specifications, polypropylene foams market market plans, and technology adopted by them, future development plans. In addition, strength and weaknesses analysis of polypropylene foams market competitive firms gives competitive advantages so that the efficiency and the productivity of companies are improved.
Market player included in this report are:
Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
Sonoco Products Company
DS Smith PLC.
K. K. NAG Ltd.
The segmentation is used to decide the target market into smaller sections or segments like product type, application, and geographical regions to optimize marketing strategies, advertising technique and global as well as regional sales efforts of polypropylene foams market. The common characters are also being considered for segmentation such as global market share, common interests, worldwide demand and supply of Access Control devices. Moreover, the report compares the production value and growth rate of polypropylene foams market across different geographies.
A comprehensive outline of the regional gamut
• The research report largely sections the regional landscape of this vertical. As per the report, the polypropylene foams market has established its presence across regions such as United States, China, European Union, Rest of World.
• The study comprises of details regarding the market share amassed by each region. Additionally, details about the growth prospects for all the regions specified in the
• The approximate growth rate to be recorded by each region throughout the forecast period has been correctly stated within the research report.
Furthermore, years considered for the study are as follows:
Historical year – 2016, 2017
Base year – 2018
Forecast period – 2019 to 2026
Major Highlights of TOC covers:
Chapter 1. Executive Summary
1.1. Market Snapshot
1.2. Global & Segmental Market Estimates & Forecasts, 2017-2026 (USD Billion)
1.2.1. Polypropylene Foams Market, by Region, 2017-2026 (USD Billion)
1.2.2. Polypropylene Foams Market, by Type, 2017-2026 (USD Billion)
1.2.3. Polypropylene Foams Market, by End-Use Industry, 2017-2026 (USD Billion)
1.3. Key Trends
1.4. Estimation Methodology
1.5. Research Assumption
Chapter 2. Global Polypropylene Foams Market Definition and Scope
2.1. Objective of the Study
2.2. Market Definition & Scope
2.2.1. Scope of the Study
2.2.2. Industry Evolution
2.3. Years Considered for the Study
2.4. Currency Conversion Rates
Chapter 3. Global Polypropylene Foams Market Dynamics
3.1. Polypropylene Foams Market Impact Analysis (2018-2026)
3.1.1. Market Drivers
3.1.2. Market Challenges
3.1.3. Market Opportunities
Chapter 4. Global Polypropylene Foams Market Industry Analysis
4.1. Porter’s 5 Force Model
4.1.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.1.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.1.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.1.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.1.5. Competitive Rivalry
4.1.6. Futuristic Approach to Porter’s 5 Force Model (2016-2026)
4.2. PEST Analysis
4.3. Investment Adoption Model
4.4. Analyst Recommendation & Conclusion
Chapter 5. Global Polypropylene Foams Market, by Type
5.1. Market Snapshot
5.2. Global Polypropylene Foams Market by Type, Performance – Potential Analysis
5.3. Global Polypropylene Foams Market Estimates & Forecasts by Type 2016-2026 (USD Billion)
5.4. Polypropylene Foams Market, Sub Segment Analysis
5.4.1. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foams
5.4.2. Extruded Polypropylene (XPP) Foams
5.4.3. Type (Dentist basis)
Chapter 6. Global Polypropylene Foams Market, by End-Use Industry
6.1. Market Snapshot
6.2. Global Polypropylene Foams Market by End-Use Industry, Performance – Potential Analysis
6.3. Global Polypropylene Foams Market Estimates & Forecasts by End-Use Industry 2016-2026 (USD Billion)
6.4. Polypropylene Foams Market, Sub Segment Analysis
6.4.3. Consumer products
Chapter 7. Global Polypropylene Foams Market, Regional Analysis
7.1. Polypropylene Foams Market, Regional Market Snapshot
7.2. North America Polypropylene Foams Market
7.2.1. U.S. Polypropylene Foams Market
18.104.22.168. Type breakdown estimates & forecasts, 2016-2026
22.214.171.124. End-Use Industry breakdown estimates & forecasts, 2016-2026
7.2.2. Canada Polypropylene Foams Market
7.3. Europe Polypropylene Foams Market Snapshot
7.3.1. U.K. Polypropylene Foams Market
7.3.2. Germany Polypropylene Foams Market
7.3.3. Rest of Europe Polypropylene Foams Market
7.4. Asia-Pacific Polypropylene Foams Market Snapshot
7.4.1. China Polypropylene Foams Market
7.4.2. India Polypropylene Foams Market
7.4.3. Japan Polypropylene Foams Market
7.4.4. Rest of Asia Pacific Polypropylene Foams Market
7.5. Latin America Polypropylene Foams Market Snapshot
7.5.1. Brazil Polypropylene Foams Market
7.5.2. Mexico Polypropylene Foams Market
7.6. Rest of The World Polypropylene Foams Market
Chapter 8. Competitive Intelligence
8.1. Top Market Strategies
8.2. Company Profiles
126.96.36.199. Key Information
188.8.131.52. Financial (Subject to Data Availability)
184.108.40.206. Product Summary
220.127.116.11. Recent Developments
8.2.2. BASF S.E.
8.2.3. Kaneka Corporation
8.2.4. Hanwha Corporation
8.2.5. Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
8.2.6. Borealis AG
8.2.7. Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
8.2.8. Sonoco Products Company
8.2.9. DS Smith PLC.
8.2.10. K. K. NAG Ltd.
Chapter 9. Research Derivatives
9.1. Research Derivatives
9.1.1. Data Mining
9.1.3. Market Estimation
9.2. Research Attributes
9.3. Research Assumption
For more information and discount on this report, ask your query at: https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=bw282
Note: The report historic years and forecast period can be customized on the request. Moreover, the scope of a published report can be modified as per the requirement, specific geography or ‘country-based’ analysis can be provided as a part of customization
Contact: +1 888 212 3539 (US) +91-9997112116 (Outside US)