Treatment Chemicals Market Overview:
Global water treatment chemicals market is forecasted to cross USD 26 Billion, growing at a CAGR of 5% by the end of 2022.
The key drivers for the growth of the water treatment chemicals market are increasing consumption of water across the globe, increasing industrial activities and growth in world population. Water treatment chemicals are used for the treatment of water in boilers, cooling towers, and effluents from industries and sewage treatment plants. The restraining factors towards the growth of the market are increasing water treatment chemicals prices and presence of alternate treatment technologies. Municipal water treatment contributes highest to the overall growth. The increasing per capita consumption of power has increased the demand for the electricity across the globe, which in-turn increases the demand for the water treatment chemicals in the power industry. Asia-Pacific contributes largely to the global water treatment chemicals market, majorly due to rapid increase in the population and scarcity in the pure & clean drinking water.
Study Objectives of Water Treatment Chemicals Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, application and regions.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market.
Sample Pages@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1843
Market Research Analysis:
The market is highly application based. The key factors contributing to the growth of the global water treatment chemicals market is the increasing world population, which fuels the demand for treated water. This is further stimulated by the increased industrial activities. The market is expected to have higher growth rate as compared to the previous years. The share is attributed to the growth industry, especially from the regions of India and China. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region for the water treatment chemicals market, followed by North-America and Europe. The main reason for the growth in the region include increasing awareness about water borne diseases and scarcity in the pure and clean drinking water.
Scope of the Report:
This study provides an overview of the global water treatment chemicals market, tracking two market segments across four geographic regions. The report studies key players, providing a five-year annual trend analysis that highlights market size, volume and share for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. The report also provides a forecast, focusing on the market opportunities for the next five years for each region. The scope of the study segments the global water treatment chemicals market as type and application. On the basis of type it is segmented as corrosion inhibitor, scale inhibitor, biocides & disinfectant, chelating agents, anti-foaming agents and others. On the basis of application it is widely used in municipal water treatment, food & beverage, chemical processing, oil & gas, power generation and others.
- GE Water & Process Technologies,
- Ashland Inc.,
- Kemira Oyj,
- The Dow Chemical Company,
- Akzo Nobel N.V.,
- BASF SE,
- Buckman Laboratories International Inc,
- Solvay S.A and Cortec Corporation.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312