Ultra High MolecularWeight Polyethylene Market Overview:
According to MRFR’s analysis, it is estimated that global ultra-high -molecular -weight polyethylene market size will be USD 1.90 billion in 2018 and its drivers are various industries such as, medical grade & prosthetics, filtration, batteries, fibers, additives, membranes and others. Medical grade & prosthetics was one of the largest application accounting to 25% in 2017 and is expected to grow at the CAGR of 11.5% which had started from 2018 and is expected to continue till 2022. Demand in fiber application is anticipated to increase at the CAGR of 11.3% till 2022 presently it is growing at this rate since 2018.
Companies such Cleanese Corporation, Royal Dsm, Braskem, Honeywell International, Toyobo Co. Ltd., Mitsui Chemicals, Lyondellbasell, Asahi Kasei Advanced Corporation, Argosy International Inc., and Teijin Group have adopted expansion strategies to increase their presence in the market. Most of the companies have invested in R&D amenities to discover advancements and innovative special trading that are eco-friendly, and extremely sensitive to surrounding with less utilization of expensive & harmful raw materials.
Study Objectives of Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Market:
- To study detail of global ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene market by application and by region for the forecasted period from present till 2022.
- To identify the market dynamics of ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene market with respect to drivers, restrains, opportunities and challenges.
- To analyze various factors like value chain analysis and Porters Five Forces model.
- To provide past and expected future revenue of market segment which includes APAC, North America, Europe and rest of the world.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, new product development of each applicant of the ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene market.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene market demand was estimated to be 2.10 billion tons in 2022
- Transportation segment of ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene had the highest market share in 2018.
- Asia Pacific has dominated the market and it is estimated to have increased at the CAGR of XX% in 2018
- Key companies in the ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene industry include Cleanese Corporation, RoyalDsm, Braskem, Honeywell International, Toyobo Co. Ltd., Mitsui Chemicals, Lyondellbasell, Asahi Kasei Advanced Corporation, Argosy International Inc., and Teijin Group.
Market Key Players:
- Akzo Nobel N.V.,
- Autonomic Materials Inc.,
- BASF SE,
- DOW Chemical Company,
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company,
- Evonik Industries AG,
- High Impact Technology,
- Honeywell International, Inc.,
- Huntsman International LLCand MacDermid Autotype Ltd.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312