Corrugated Packaging is one of the most preferred packaging for small, medium and large sized products which in turn has increased the demand across the globe. Growing ecommerce industry has become on the major driver in the global corrugated packaging market. Along with this the growing applications segment such as food & beverages, personal care, Pharmaceuticals & healthcare, consumer goods, electronic goods have contributed a major role in the overall market growth. However, government regulation for corrugated packaging and adverse effects on the environment are some factors may hamper the growth of the market.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2350315-global-corrugated-packaging-market-trends-forecast-2017-2023
Corrugated packaging market segmented on the basis of type that includes rigid boxes, self-erecting boxes, telescope boxes, slotted boxes, others. The study indicates, Rigid boxes segment accounted for the largest share. However, Slotted Boxes is projected to be fastest growing material in the corrugated packaging market. On the basis of wall construction, market can be segmented into single-wall corrugated sheet, double-wall corrugated packaging, and triple-wall corrugated packaging. The study indicates, Single-Wall accounted for the largest market share. The single wall corrugated sheet is composed of a fluted sheet, which is sandwiched between two facings. These sheets are cheaply available and therefore are widely used as a shipping case for online merchants. . On the basis of application, market can be segmented into Food & Beverages, Electronic Goods, Personal Care, Healthcare, Consumer Goods, and Others. The study indicates, Food & Beverages accounted for the largest market share and is expected to be fastest growing application in the market.
The global corrugated packaging market was valued at USD 22,600.0 million in the year 2016, which is expected to reach USD 33,259.5 million by the end of the forecast period growing at 5.78% CAGR.
The key players of global corrugated packaging market includes Mondi Group (U.S.), Smurfit Kappa Group (Ireland) , International Paper Company (Tennessee), Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd (Australia), WestRock (U.S.), Georgia-Pacific LLC (Atlanta), Archis Packaging (India) Pvt. Ltd., Europac Group (U.K.), KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation (U.S.) and Nefab Group (Sweden).
Objective of Global Corrugated Packaging Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2017 to 2023
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the corrugated packaging market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the global corrugated packaging market based on various tools such as Value Chain Analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, was construction, application and region
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the corrugated packaging market
• Corrugated packaging manufacturers
• Distributer & Supplier companies
• End Users
• consultants and Investment bankers
• Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
• The global corrugated packaging market is expected to reach USD 33,259.5 million by 2023.
• By type, Rigid boxes segment in corrugated packaging market accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~6.04% CAGR during forecast period.
• By wall construction, Single-wall segment in corrugated packaging market accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~5.86% CAGR during forecast period
• By application, Food & Beverages segment in corrugated packaging market accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~6.56% CAGR during forecast period
• Geographically, North America accounted for the largest share in global corrugated packaging market followed by European region.
Regional and Country Analysis of global corrugated packaging market Estimation and Forecast
The global corrugated packaging market is expected to grow at a promising rate during the forecast period. North America dominates the global corrugated packaging market. US market has become one of the most attractive place for the manufacturers owing to the rising ecommerce venture and shifting trends towards online shopping. Asia-Pacific has emerged as the fastest growing region. China is estimated to grow faster than any other country because of its strong economic growth along with increase in online shopping and rapid urbanization.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Executive Summary 12
2 Introduction 14
3 Research Methodology 16
4 Market Dynamics 20
5 Market Factor Analysis 25
6 Global Corrugated Packaging Market, By Type 29
7 Global Corrugated Packaging Market, By Wall Construction 33
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2350315-global-corrugated-packaging-market-trends-forecast-2017-2023
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: