WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Global Pharmaceutical Grade Lactose Market”
Naturally occurring simple carbohydrate, or sugar, which is found in the milk of mammals is referred to lactose. Pharmaceutical grade lactose is produced to meet rigid specifications such as specific form and size distribution, monohydrate, and crystalline. Pharmaceutical grade lactose is used as a filler in the manufacture of pharmaceutical tablets and capsules. The market for pharmaceutical grade lactose is rising due to factors such as increasing approval from government bodies to use pharmaceutical grade lactose as an excipient, drug formulation coupled with nanotechnology, efficient compatibility with active ingredients and other excipients, increasing healthcare expenditure, and increasing demand for dry powder inhalers (DPI) products.
The total pharmaceutical grade lactose market is expected to reach USD 229.488 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period.
The global pharmaceutical grade lactose market is segmented on the basis of type and application. The global pharmaceutical grade lactose market by type is divided into crystalline monohydrate lactose, inhalation lactose, granulated lactose, spray-dried lactose, and others. Crystalline monohydrate lactose is further segmented into α-lactose monohydrate and β-lactose (anhydrous lactose). Moreover, inhalation lactose is further segmented into sieved and milled. α-lactose monohydrate market holding the market share of 17.8% in 2016, this market is expected to reach USD 41.427 million in 2023 from USD 30.913 million in 2016 at a CAGR of 4.3% during forecast period. The global pharmaceutical grade lactose market by application is divided into tablets manufacturing, capsule manufacturing, and others. Furthermore, tablets manufacturing is sub-segmented into direct compression, wet granulation, and dry granulation and capsule manufacturing is segmented into capsules, sachets, and others. Tablets manufacturing market held the largest market share (52.1%) in 2016. This market is expected to reach USD 120.876 million by 2023. Additionally, capsule manufacturing is projected to be the fastest growing segment at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period.
On the basis of the region, the global pharmaceutical grade lactose market is segmented into the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. Europe accounted for the largest market share of 40.6% in 2016 at a CAGR of 4.3%. Additionally, countries like Germany and France are playing a prominent role in the development of the market. Germany market is expected to reach USD 17.376 million in 2023 from USD 14.052 million in 2016. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period.
- The pharmaceutical grade lactose global market is expected to reach USD 229.488 million by 2023
• α-lactose monohydrate market was accounted for the market share of 17.8% in 2016
• Europe accounted for the largest market share of 40.6% and is likely to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period
• Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region and is expected to grow at the CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period
The leading market players in the global pharmaceutical grade lactose market include BASF SE (Germany), Merck KGaA (Germany), Kerry Inc. (Ireland), DFE Pharma (Germany), Meggle (Germany), Armor Pharma (France), ALPAVIT (Germany), and others.
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global pharmaceutical grade lactose market
• To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting the market growth
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to countries
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on type, applications, and regions for the global pharmaceutical grade lactose market.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, and comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To provide economic factors that influence the global pharmaceutical grade lactose market
• To provide detailed analysis of the value chain and supply chain of the global pharmaceutical grade lactose market
- Pharmaceutical Companies
• Research and Development (R&D) Companies
• Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
• Potential Investors
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email US at: email@example.com
Reach US at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check